Contact us

Under 21’s

If you are under 21 and want to talk to someone about how the law affects you, our advice line is open Monday to Friday 9.30am – 4pm.

Call free on:

0800 328 8970 (from landlines) or 

0300 3301421 (from mobiles).

Parents, carers & Professionals

If you are a parent, relative, carer or a professional who works with or supporting a child or his/her family and have a question about any aspect of child law you can call us on: 

0131 667 6333

Alternatively, you can complete the form below or email us to


The Scottish Child Law Centre seeks to ensure that the information published on its website is up to date and accurate. However, the information on the website does not constitute legal or professional advice and the Scottish Child Law Centre cannot accept any liability for actions arising from its use. The Scottish Child Law Centre cannot be held responsible for the contents of any pages referenced by an external link. Any personal data collected through this website will be treated as confidential in line with the principles of the Data Protection Act 2018.