Get Help

Get help by email to get legal advice from our qualified solicitors on children’s rights and child law.

You can contact us if you’re under 21, or if you’re a parent, guardian or carer for a young person. We can help with: education, additional support needs, health, residence, youth offending, accessing records, confidentiality, social work and children’s rights.

 You can e-mail for advice.

Email us