Application Procedure Foreign Volunteers
Application Procedure for Foreign (Non Scottish University Student) Volunteers
- 1. Please complete the application form
- 2. Forward to us two references, along with translations into English where necessary, at least one of them being an academic reference. Please note: We need to see the actual references, not just the name of your referees.
- 3. Please forward a copy of your CV by email.
- 4. Please attach a copy or scan of your national ID or Passport.
- 1, 2, 3 & 4 above (the application pack) must all be submitted to the Scottish Child Law Centre on the same day for an application pack to be considered complete.
- Only complete application packs of application form, CV, two actual references and a copy or scan of your national ID or Passport will be considered.
***Please note: all vacancies for volunteer placements up until September 2016 have been filled***