Application Procedure Domestic Volunteers
Application procedure for Domestic (Scottish University Student) Volunteers
- 1. Please complete the application form
- 2. Forward to us two references obtained by you, at least one of them being an academic reference sent to you using a University email address. We need to see the actual references, not just the name of your referees.
- 3. Please forward an emailed copy of your CV
- 4. Please attach a copy or scan of your national ID or Passport.
- 1, 2, 3 & 4 above (the application pack) must all be submitted to the Scottish Child Law Centre on the same day for an application pack to be considered complete.
Only complete application packs of application form, CV, two actual references and a copy or scan of your national ID or Passport will be considered.
***Please note: all vacancies for volunteer placements up until September 2016 have been filled***